Covid 19 guidelines
Hello dear guests!
Before proceeding with your booking we wanted to inform you about the guidelines and rules that we have decided to adopt in out B&B for the management and containment of Covid 19.
Please read carefully to understand to what you can do for your own part… And the reciprocal care we will take on our part.
These rule were drafted on May 29 2020 and may be subject to change according to how the pandemic progresses, and we hope eventually disappears.
We can advise you that our rooms will always be cleaned and sanitised according to national and World Health Organisation provisions. At change of occupant(s) the room will also be sanitised with ozone.
Our linen is washed and sanitised, beyond the use of normal sanitising detergents, at high temperature, using also oxygen, silver and UV rays. (This is something we have already been doing for two years (but until the arrival of Covid it is something we never thought to promote!)
Rules to follow
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and sanitise them with alcohol based hand gel.
- It’s obligatory to maintain a distance of at least a metre from staff and other guests in public areas.
- It’s obligatory to wear masks in all public areas.
- It’s obligatory to throw away masks and single use gloves in the correct containers.
- Put laundry in appropriate bags and close them before sending away.
- Open the windows to air the room before leaving it.
- Breakfast will be served in your room or the garden.
- Do not leave your room if you suspect you have symptoms of Covid 19 and inform B&B management straight away.
- Daily room cleaning will only take place when guests are not in their rooms, between the hours of 10.30am and 12 noon.
- Management are authorised to take guests’ temperatures and may refuse access if the temperature > is above 37.5 degrees C.
- You are asked not to touch the fridge and/or other equipment and machines in the kitchen. Please contact the management if you wish to use them.
- It’s obligatory to wash and sanitise your hands before entering the breakfast room.
- It’s obligatory to wash and sanitise your hands before entering public areas of the B&B.
- Avoid gatherings in common areas.
- We guarantee that the cleaning and disinfection of rooms and public areas will be carried out in accordance with national and World Health Organisation guidelines.
- You are asked to keep your room keys with you for the entire length of your stay.
- If you have a high temperature or other flu-like symptoms please advise staff straight away.
Thank you for your collaboration
If you have any concerns or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to respond to any questions and aim to meet your requirements, so that you are assured of a peaceful and relaxing stay.